Asia and the Pacific is the fastest growing region for studying abroad. It is a global hub not just for business and travel, but education as well. China, Australia, Japan and India are among the world’s top destinations for international students.
Top Study Destinations in the Asian Region
Every country in the Asia-Pacific region has something unique to offer international students. The thing they all have in common is being part of an exciting, rapidly evolving part of the world. Studying abroad is a great way to learn about Asia-Pacific societies and how they are shaping the future.
Study Abroad in Australia
Australia is one of the world’s top 5 study destinations.
- Students travel from all parts of the globe to study in Australia, most especially from Asia itself.
- More than 1 in 4 university students in Australia is an international student.
Australia offers an education in an English-speaking society with a high standard of living. The country is renowned for a warm, sunny climate and relaxed lifestyle.
More info: Study Abroad in Australia
China is becoming one of the biggest destinations for international students.
The country attracts students with an interest in the language and culture.
- China’s emergence as an economic super-power is creating career opportunities for people with the ability to learn Chinese and understand the culture.
- An added bonus is that studying in China is exceptionally cheap.
More info: Study Abroad in China
India is a cheap study destination where you can learn about a rich and vibrant culture.
The education system is strong in information technologies and humanities especially.
A great advantage of studying in India is that English is the standard teaching language.
- You can easily go there for a short course if you are fluent in English.
- Alternatively, you can study in India to improve your language skills.
More info: Study Abroad in India
Japan is a great study choice if you have a strong interest in the Japanese language and culture.
- Most courses require reasonable proficiency in Japanese.
Studying in Japan can lead to career opportunities.
- Japan has one of the world’s biggest economies and is an international technology hub.
- The experience of living in Japan is also great for academic and personal development.
More info: Study Abroad in Japan